Windows 10 for Dummies by Andy Rathbone is a simple and complete guide on Microsoft’s latest operating system. First released in 2015, the book is part of the bestselling For Dummies series. The series has gained a huge success since it provides various learning books on almost any subject (such as this guidebook on WordPress).
- Title: Windows 10 for Dummies
- Author: Andy Rathbone
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Date Published: August 10, 2015
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119049369
- ISBN-13: 9781119049364
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.