Web Design Blueprints by Benjamin LaGrone is a helpful guide book for anyone who wants to build websites and applications using the latest techniques in modern web development. Since now literally everybody uses mobile phones and/or tablets, websites no longer a “commodity” mainly for computer users (desktop or laptop). More and more people access webs from their gadget. And this situation brings some new challenges for web designers and builders.
Cover and Details of Web Design Blueprints by Benjamin LaGrone (PDF)
- Title: Web Design Blueprints
- Author: Benjamin LaGrone
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Date Published: April 29, 2016
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783552115
- ISBN-13: 9781783552115
Summary of the Book
The book delivers simple instructions on how to design and build modern Web using the latest trends in web development. You will learn how to design responsive websites, created with modern Flat User Interface design patterns, build deep-scrolling websites with parallax 3D effects, and roll-your-own single-page applications. Finally, you’ll work through an awesome chapter that combines them all.
Each chapter features actual lines of code that you can apply right away.
Reviews of Web Design Blueprints
I must recommend this book and there are some reasons:
- I was the technical reviewer on this book so I read the book months ago and I must say, the book is great. Very professional and also fun to read!
- The book contains simple instructions and step by step you will learn cool tricks how to make modern web applications using the latest technologies. It is definitely the book you can use for your work to be a star of your web team.
- You will learn how to use modern Flat User Interface design patterns for responsive websites, build deep-scrolling websites with parallax 3D effects, and roll-your-own single-page applications with AJAX.
Must-have book! (by Kryštof, amazon.com)
Links To Download the eBook pdf File
Use the links below to download Web Design Blueprints by Benjamin LaGrone PDF:
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.