Travelling to Infinity: My Life with Stephen (PDF) is a memoir written by the first wife of Stephen Hawking, one of the brightest geniuses in history.
Professor Stephen Hawking is one of the most famous and remarkable scientists of our age and the author of the scientific bestseller A Brief History of Time, which has sold more than 25 million copies. In this compelling memoir, his first wife, Jane Hawking, relates the inside story of their extraordinary marriage. As Stephen’s academic renown soared, his body was collapsing under the assaults of a motor neuron disease. Jane’s candid account of trying to balance his 24-hour care with the needs of their growing family reveals the inner strength of the author, while the self-evident character and achievements of her husband make for an incredible tale presented with unflinching honesty.
- Title: Travelling to Infinity: My Life with Stephen Hawking
- Author: Jane Hawking
- Publisher: Alma Books
- Date Published: 2015-01-04
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1846883474
- ISBN-13: 9781846883477
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.