Download Tipsy Texan: Spirits and Cocktails from the Lone Star State PDF eBook. An interesting book presenting unique beverage recipes by David Alan.
The book’s recipes are organized by the way people drink: Big & Boozy drinks for when hearty, spirit-forward cocktails are the order; Light, Bright & Refreshing cocktails that will get you through those long, hot Texas summers; and Sweet, Creamy, and Desserty cocktails that will satisfy the sweet tooth. A section on techniques will reveal tricks of the trade, with each recipe accompanied by ingredient notes for anything out of the ordinary or that must be house-made.
- Title: Tipsy Texan: Spirits and Cocktails from the Lone Star State
- Author: David Alan
- Genre: Food and Drink, Nonfiction
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Date Published: 2013-06-12
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449424201
- ISBN-13: 9781449424206
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.