Three Sisters, Three Queens by Philippa Gregory is a historical-fiction novel first released in 2016. In the author’s reading order suggestion, and following real world chronology, it is the 8th book in The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels (combination of Tudor Court and Cousins’ War series). The series delivers fictionalized history of influential female royal figures in English history. This book follows the story of Margaret Tudor (Queen of Scots), Mary Tudor (Queen of France), and Katherine of Aragon (Queen of England).
Following the suggested reading order by Phillipa Gregory, the book is preceded by The King’s Curse (book 7) and followed by The Other Boleyn Girl (book 9). (You can find other books in the series here.)
- Title: Three Sisters, Three Queens (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, Book 8)
- Author: Philippa Gregory
- Publisher: Touchstone
- Date Published: August 9, 2016
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1476758573
- ISBN-13: 9781476758572
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.