The Queen’s Fool by Philippa Gregory is a romance historical-fiction novel originally published in 2003. Based on the author’s reading order suggestion, which follows real world chronology, it is the 12th book in The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels (combination of Tudor Court and Cousins’ War series). The series is a fictionalized version of English history, especially focusing on important female royal figures.
Based on Phillipa Gregory’s reading order suggestion, the book is preceded by The Taming of the Queen (book 11) and followed by The Virgin’s Lover (book 13). (You can find other books in the series here.)
- Title: The Queen’s Fool (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, Book 12)
- Author: Philippa Gregory
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- Date Published: November 1, 2003
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007166591
- ISBN-13: 9780007166596
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.