The Motorcycle Diaries by Ernesto Che Guevara (subtitled Notes on a Latin American Journey) is a monumental memoir by the iconic and legendary Cuban revolutionary figure. The book captures 23-year-old Che Guevara’s experience when he went in an enlightening motorbike adventure out of his home country, Argentina. He explored places in South America where he witnessed injustice and exploitation on the people. This revelation then inspired the young physician to dedicate himself in the Cuban revolution.
- Title: The Motorcycle Diaries: Notes on a Latin American Journey
- Author: Ernesto Che Guevara
- Publisher: Ocean Press
- Date Published: August 1, 2003
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1876175702
- ISBN-13: 9781876175702
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.