Download The Kite Runner PDF eBook. Download the bestselling contemporary, historical-fiction novel by Khaled Hosseini.
Amir is the son of a wealthy Kabul merchant, a member of the ruling caste of Pashtuns. Hassan, his servant and constant companion, is a Hazara, a despised and impoverished caste. Their uncommon bond is torn by Amir’s choice to abandon his friend amidst the increasing ethnic, religious, and political tensions of the dying years of the Afghan monarchy, wrenching them far apart. But so strong is the bond between the two boys that Amir journeys back to a distant world, to try to right past wrongs against the only true friend he ever had.
- Title: The Kite Runner
- Author: Khaled Hosseini
- Genre: Contemporary, Historical-fiction
- Publisher: Riverhead Books
- Date Published: 2004-05-01
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594480001
- ISBN-13: 9781594480003
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.