The King’s Curse by Philippa Gregory is a historical-fiction novel first published in in 2014. Following the author’s reading order suggestion, and based on the chronology of real world history, it is the 7th book in The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels (combination of Tudor Court and Cousins’ War series). The series fictionalizes the history influential female royal figures in the history of England. In this book, the story focuses on Margaret Pole, who was cousin to Elizabeth of York (White Princess) and lady-in-waiting to Katherine of Aragon.
As in Phillipa Gregory’s reading order suggestion, the book is preceded by The Constant Princess (book 6) and followed by Three Sisters, Three Queens (book 8). (You can find other books in the series here.)
- Title: The King’s Curse (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, Book 7)
- Author: Philippa Gregory
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd.
- Date Published: August 14, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0857207563
- ISBN-13: 9780857207562
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.