The Kingmaker’s Daughter by Philippa Gregory is a historical-fiction novel originally released in 2012. Following the real world chronology, the author suggested it as the 4th book in the reading order of The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels (combination of Tudor Court and Cousins’ War series). The series freely adapts the history of England. In this book, the story is built around Anne Neville, the daughter of Richard “The Kingmaker” Neville and wife of King Richard III.
- Title: The Kingmaker’s Daughter (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, Book 4)
- Author: Philippa Gregory
- Publisher: Touchstone
- Date Published: August 14, 2012
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145162607X
- ISBN-13: 9781451626070
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.