Download Slash Autobiography PDF eBook. The journey of Saul “Slash” Hudson from his early childhood, his rock stardom era with Guns N’ Roses, until life after the band broke up. Co-written by Anthony Bozza, Slash reveals untold stories from his point of view.
- Title: Slash
- Author: Slash, Anthony Bozza
- Publisher: It Books
- Date Published: October 21, 2007
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0061351423
- ISBN-13: 9780061351426
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.