Operation: Survival by Franklin W. Dixon is a young-adult crime/detective-mystery novel. Originally released in 2005, it is the 7thth book in The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers series. The series follow the thrilling adventures and missions of Frank and Joe Hardy, teenage detective brothers.
You can find the other books in The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers here.
Cover and Details of Operation: Survival by Franklin W. Dixon
- Title: Operation: Survival (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers 7)
- Author: Franklin W. Dixon
- Publisher: Aladdin
- Date Published: December 1, 2005
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416900675
- ISBN-13: 9781416900672
Summary of Operation: Survival by Franklin W. Dixon
MISSION: Determine the cause of recent injuries and deaths at a camp for troubled teens.
LOCATION: The wilderness surrounding Moosehead Lake in Maine.
POTENTIAL VICTIMS: More boys in the program. Counselors.
SUSPECTS: We have reason to suspect that the founder of the camp, Linc Saunders, is behind this.
Links To Download the eBook pdf File
Use the links below to download (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers 7) Operation: Survival by Franklin W. Dixon PDF:
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.