Originally released in September 2018, My Thoughts Exactly is a memoir written by English pop singer/song-writer Lily Allen. In this autobiography Allen shares her experiences in various subjects.
I’m strong. I can be tough. I’ve been broken. I’m opinionated. I’m a people-pleaser. I’m spoilt. I’m needy. I contradict myself. I try to do good. I want to do good. I’m impassioned. I’m observant. Most importantly, I tell the truth. And this is my story.
- Title: My Thoughts Exactly
- Author: Lily Allen
- Publisher: Blink Publishing
- Date Published: 2018-12-20
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1911600893
- ISBN-13: 9781911600893
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.