Download Mrs. Dalloway PDF eBook. A beautiful classic book set in post-World War I England by Virginia Woolf.
One of Virginia Woolf’s best-known novels, Mrs. Dalloway details a day in the life of Clarissa Dalloway in post-World War I England… Created from two short stories, “Mrs. Dalloway in Bond Street” and the unfinished “The Prime Minister”, the novel’s story is of Clarissa’s preparations for a party of which she is to be hostess. With the interior perspective of the novel, the story travels forwards and back in time and in and out of the characters’ minds to construct an image of Clarissa’s life and of the inter-war social structure.
- Title: Mrs. Dalloway
- Author: Virginia Woolf
- Genre: Classic
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Date Published: 1964-12-12
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780156628631
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.