Martial Law by Franklin W. Dixon is a young-adult crime/detective-mystery novel. Originally released in 2005, it is the 9th book in The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers series. The series follow the thrilling adventures and missions of Frank and Joe Hardy, teenage detective brothers.
You can find the other books in The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers here.
Cover and Details of Martial Law by Franklin W. Dixon
- Title: Martial Law (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers 9)
- Author: Franklin W. Dixon
- Publisher: Aladdin
- Date Published: April 1, 2006
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416903984
- ISBN-13: 9781416903987
Summary of Martial Law by Franklin W. Dixon
MISSION: To determine whether there’s a connection between injuries sustained by two students at the Rising Phoenix Martial Arts Center. One student was beaten; the other simply collapsed on the floor of the school.
LOCATION: Holtsville. Just south of Bayport.
POTENTIAL VICTIMS: The two students are currently in the hospital recovering. More students could be at risk.
SUSPECTS: Sensei Paul Huang or any of the students. Further investigation is necessary.
Links To Download the eBook pdf File
Use the links below to download (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers 9) Martial Law by Franklin W. Dixon PDF:
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.