Download Lost in Shangri-la: A True Story of Survival, Adventure, and the Most Incredible Rescue Mission of World War II PDF eBook. A greatly-written book about the WW II by Mitchell Zuckoff
Award-winning former Boston Globe reporter Mitchell Zuckoff unleashes the exhilarating, untold story of an extraordinary World War II rescue mission, where a plane crash in the South Pacific plunged a trio of U.S.military personnel into a land that time forgot. Fans of Hampton Sides’ Ghost Soldiers, Marcus Luttrell’s Lone Survivor, and David Grann’s The Lost City of Z will be captivated by Zuckoff’s master fully recounted, all-true story of danger, daring, determination, and discovery in jungle-clad New Guinea during the final days of WWII.
- Title: Lost in Shangri-la: A True Story of Survival, Adventure, and the Most Incredible Rescue Mission of World War II
- Author: Mitchell Zuckoff
- Genre: Nonfiction, History
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- Date Published: 2011-04-26
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0061988340
- ISBN-13: 9780061988349
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.