First released in 2017, Linux: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Linux Operating System is a helpful guidebook written by Steve Tale. With clear and direct instruction, it shows beginners to Linux how to choose and install Linux distro suitable for them, and then set up the basic configurations to make their computers run. Step by step, the book then introduces more advance utilization of Linux features such as the shell commands, the file systems, networking, and security settings.
- Title: Linux: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Linux Operating System
- Author: Steve Tale
- Publisher: CreateSpace
- Date Published: January 1, 2017
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1541373081
- ISBN-13: 978-1541373082
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.