Linux Pocket Guide by Daniel J Barrett is a guidebook on Linux first released in 2004 and has been reissued several times. In short helpful guides, the book focuses on the most common, practical, and essential commands used in most Linux distros. For beginners this book provides helpful introduction to grasp the basics of Linux commands. For more experienced readers, this book will help them to sharpen and expand their programming ability with Linux.
To accompany this book, you may also read this book on Linux operating system by Steve Tale.
- Title: Linux Pocket Guide: Essential Commands
- Author: Daniel J. Barrett
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media
- Date Published: June 23, 2016
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491927577
- ISBN-13: 9781491927571
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.