Download Leonardo PDF eBook. Download the biography of Leonardo Da Vinci one of the most iconic and enigmatic person in art and science by Martin Kemp.
How can we best understand Leonardo? How did his mind work? Was he basically an artist who also pursued science and technology, or was “science” central to his artistic vision? In Leonardo, Martin Kemp offers a vivid portrait of the Renaissance giant that answers these questions and more. The book takes us on an absorbing journey through the life and work of Leonardo… More important, the author examines the ideas underlying Leonardo’s investigations of nature, illuminating his vision of the artist-engineer as matching nature itself in his creativity. Kemp argues that Leonardo’s apparent diversities reveal a desire to find an inner unity in the functioning of everything in the observable world.
- Title: Leonardo
- Author: Martin Kemp
- Genre: Biography, Science, Art
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Date Published: 2004-11-01
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0192805460
- ISBN-13: 9780192805461
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.