Learning Ubuntu by Nathan Neil (subtitled “A Beginners Guide to Using Linux”) is a great guidebook for those who want to learn Ubuntu operating system. Ubuntu is one of the most popular distros of Linux. For new users, this book provides simple, clear tutorials on how to get into Ubuntu Linux, from how to install the operating system and the basic knowledge to use it. The book ultimately useful for those who want to know how to manage VPS hostings using Ubuntu.
- Title: Learning Ubuntu by Nathan Neil: A Beginners Guide to Using Linux
- Author: Nathan Neil
- Publisher: Neil Publishing
- Date Published: February 24, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01C6QCK3K
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.