Last Argument of Kings by Joe Abercrombie is a wonderful fantasy novel originally released in 2008. It is the 3rd and final book in the epic trilogy The First Law. Logen the barbarian is about to face his last and biggest fight. Superior Glokta is struggling to survive in his own secret war. Jezal the swordsman faces a painful struggle in his simple life. The First of the Magi, Bayaz, plans to save the world but he faces the most terrible risk possible.
The book is preceded by Before They Are Hanged.
* Find the other books of the series here.
- Title: Last Argument of Kings (The First Law, Book 3)
- Author: Joe Abercrombie
- Publisher: Gollancz
- Date Published: March 20, 2008
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0575077905
- ISBN-13: 9780575077904
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.