Download Journey to the Center of the Earth PDF eBook. A classic science-fiction book by Jules Verne.
The intrepid Professor Liedenbrock embarks upon the strangest expedition of the nineteenth century: a journey down an extinct Icelandic volcano to the Earth’s very core. In his quest to penetrate the planet’s primordial secrets, the geologist–together with his quaking nephew Axel and their devoted guide, Hans–discovers an astonishing subterranean menagerie of prehistoric proportions. Verne’s imaginative tale is at once the ultimate science fiction adventure and a reflection on the perfectibility of human understanding and the psychology of the questor.
- Title: Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Author: Jules Verne
- Genre: Classic, Science-fiction
- Publisher: Bantam
- Date Published: 2006-04-25
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0553213970
- ISBN-13: 9780553213973
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.