Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill by James Patterson is a young-adult humor novel. First published in 2013, it is the book in the Middle School series. Follow the exciting, funny, and sometimes touching experiences of Rafe Khatchadorian. A boy who just enters the most challenging stage in life: being adolescent and starting mid school.
The book is preceded by Middle School: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar (Book 3) and followed by Ultimate Showdown (Book 5).
You can find the other books of James Patterson’s Middle School Series here.
Cover and Details of Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill
- Title: Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill (Middle School #4)
- Author: James Patterson
- Publisher: Little, Brown for Young Readers
- Date Published: June 24, 2013
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0316231754
- ISBN-13: 9780316231756
Summary of Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill
Rafe Khatchadorian, the hero of the bestselling Middle School
series, is ready for a fun summer at camp—until he finds out it’s a summer school camp! Luckily, Rafe easily makes friends with his troublemaking cabin mates and bunkmate, a boy nicknamed Booger-Eater, who puts up with endless teasing from the other kids. Rafe soon realizes there’s more to a person than a nickname, though.
Links To Download the eBook pdf File
Use the links below to download Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill by James Patterson PDF:
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.