Download How I Learned to Fly PDF eBook. The 52nd book of the classic and bestselling children horror book series Goosebumps Series by R.L. Stine.
Wilson Schlame loves to make Jack Johnson feel like a total loser. And Jack’s had it. That’s how he ended up down at the beach. In a creepy, old abandoned house. In the dark, Trying to hide from Wilson… But everything is about to change. Because Jack just dug up the coolest book. It’s called Flying Lessons. It tells how humans can learn to fly… Poor Jack. He wanted to get back at Wilson. But now that Jack’s learned how to fly, things down on earth are getting really scary.
- Title: [Goosebumps #52] How I Learned to Fly
- Author: R.L. Stine.
- Publisher: Scholastic
- Date Published: 1997-02-20
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0590568892
- ISBN-13: 9780590568890
You can find the other books of Goosebumps Series by RL Stine here.
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.