Good by S Walden is a romance novel of which target reader is categorized as new adult, between young-adult and adult. First released in 2013, it is the 1st book in the Too Good series, which chronicles a “forbidden” love of a teacher and a student. After a messy junior year, Cadence Miller is now facing her senior year in loneliness. She couldn’t help herself from falling for her young and considerate math teacher, Mark Connelly. Things get more complicated when Mark does not hide his mutual feeling for her.
This book is followed by its sequel, Too Good #2: Better.
- Title: Good (Too Good, Book 1)
- Author: S. Walden
- Publisher: Penny Press Publishing
- Date Published: August 25, 2013
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149097136X
- ISBN-13: 9781490971360
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.