Download Finding Fraser PDF eBook. An amusing contemporary romantic chick-lit book by K.C. Dyer.
At 29, Emma Sheridan’s life is a disaster and she’s tired of waiting for the perfect boyfriend to step from the pages of her favorite book. There’s only one place to look, and it means selling everything and leaving her world behind. With an unexpected collection of allies along the way, can Emma face down a naked fishmonger, a randy gnome, a perfidious thief, and even her own abdominal muscles on the journey to find her Fraser?
- Title: Finding Fraser
- Author: K.C. Dyer
- Genre: Romance, Contemporary
- Publisher: Lions Mountain Literary
- Date Published: 2015-05-15
- Language: English
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.