First released in 2015, Finders Keepers by Stephen King is the 2nd crime novel in Bill Hodges Trilogy thriller/mystery series. In this book, ex-detective Bill Hodges keeps his eyes on young Peter Saubers. Bill believes Peter is hiding something in supporting his family needs after his dad got disabled by the Mr. Mercedes incident. This investigation leads Bill to an unsolved murder of a bestselling author John Rothstein and the role of an old-time petty criminal, Morris Bellamy, who just finished his time in prison.
- Title: Finders Keepers (Bill Hodges Trilogy, Book 2)
- Author: Stephen King
- Publisher: Scribner
- Date Published: June 2, 2015
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1501100076
- ISBN-13: 9781501100079
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.