First released in 2012, Elizabeth the Queen by Sally Bedell Smith (subtitled The Life of a Modern Monarch) is a brilliant biography of one of the most important figures in history, Queen Elizabeth II. In 1962, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary was crowned the Queen of the United Kingdom (and also Canada, Australia, and New Zeeland). It was an immense responsibility for a 25-year-old woman who also had to raise her children.
- Title: Elizabeth the Queen: The Life of a Modern Monarch
- Author: Sally Bedell Smith
- Publisher: Random House
- Date Published: January 10, 2012
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1400067898
- ISBN-13: 9781400067893
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.