Download Choke PDF eBook. A witty humor (dark comedy), contemporary novel by Chuck Palahniuk.
Victor Mancini has devised a complicated scam to pay for his mother’s hospital care: pretend to be choking on a piece of food in a restaurant and the person who ‘saves you’ will feel responsible for you for the rest of their lives. Multiply that a couple of hundred times and you generate a healthy flow of cheques, week in, week out… Victor also works at a theme park with a motley group of losers, cruises sex addiction groups for action, and visits his mother, whose Alzheimer’s disease now hides what may be the startling truth about his parentage.
- Title: Choke
- Author: Chuck Palahniuk
- Genre: Contemporary, Humor
- Publisher: Vintage
- Date Published: 2002-08-01
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0099422689
- ISBN-13: 9780099422686
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.