Released in 2008, Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer is the 4th and final book in the young adult series Twilight. The vampire-fantasy series has become a huge phenomenon and bestseller across the world. The last novel sees Bella Swan finally makes a decision. She marries with and carries the baby of Edward Cullen. However, her life is still endangered when unexpected situations threat her life and even immortality.
The book is originally preceded by Eclipse (Book 3). However an additional book was released as book 3.5 entitled The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. Find the other books in Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series here.
- Title: Breaking Dawn (Twilight Series, Book 4)
- Author: Stephenie Meyer
- Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
- Date Published: August 2, 2008
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 031606792X
- ISBN-13: 9780316067928
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.