First released in 2017, Before Babylon, Beyond Bitcoin by David Birch is an enlightening book about money, how (digital) technology affects the system of money and economy, and the potential of Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrency) in the future. In this book, David Birch traces back to early history of money and how it has been progressing with the invention of newer technologies. He then evaluates the emerging cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) in this digital era and how it can be a smart system of money—money that understands us.
To join and take advantage of the current cryptocurrency craze, you may start with Andreas M Antonopoulos’s book Mastering Bitcoin.
- Title: Before Babylon, Beyond Bitcoin: From Money That We Understand to Money That Understands Us
- Author: David Birch
- Publisher: London Publishing
- Date Published: August 8, 2017
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907994653
- ISBN-13: 9781907994654
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.