The Autobiography of Malcolm X as Told to Alex Haley is a biography of one of the most influential civil rights activist in 60’s America. The book was written based on interviews that took place between 1963 and 1965. Besides Malcolm X’s life history, the biography also elaborates on his spiritual journey and his black pride philosophy and nationalism.
- Title: The Autobiography of Malcolm X
- Author: Malcolm X, Alex Haley
- Publisher: Perfection Learning
- Date Published: October 1, 1987
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812419537
- ISBN-13: 9780812419535
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.