Download A Swiftly Tilting Planet PDF eBook. Download the 3rd book of Time Quintet, a classic science-fiction series by Madeleine L’Engle.
When fifteen-year-old Charles Wallace Murry shouts out an ancient rune meant to ward off the dark in desperation, a radiant creature appears. It is Gaudior, unicorn and time traveler. Charles Wallace and Gaudior must travel into the past on the winds of time to try to find a Might-Have-Been – a moment in the past when the entire course of events leading to the present can be changed, and the future of Earth – this small, swiftly tilting planet – saved.
- Title: [Time Quintet #3] A Swiftly Tilting Planet
- Author: Madeleine L’Engle
- Genre: Young-adult, Science-fiction
- Publisher: Dell Publishing
- Date Published: 1981-01-15
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0440401585
- ISBN-13: 9780440401582
Books in the Time Quintet by Madeleine L’Engle
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.