Download A Swiftly Tilting Planet PDF eBook. Download the 3rd book of Time Quintet, a classic science-fiction series by Madeleine L’Engle.
Cover and Details of A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L’Engle (PDF)
- Title: [Time Quintet #3] A Swiftly Tilting Planet
- Author: Madeleine L’Engle
- Genre: Young-adult, Science-fiction
- Publisher: Dell Publishing
- Date Published: 1981-01-15
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0440401585
- ISBN-13: 9780440401582
Preview of A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L’Engle
When fifteen-year-old Charles Wallace Murry shouts out an ancient rune meant to ward off the dark in desperation, a radiant creature appears. It is Gaudior, unicorn and time traveler. Charles Wallace and Gaudior must travel into the past on the winds of time to try to find a Might-Have-Been – a moment in the past when the entire course of events leading to the present can be changed, and the future of Earth – this small, swiftly tilting planet – saved.
Links To Download the eBook pdf File
Use the links below to download Time Quintet #3: A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L’Engle (PDF):
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.