A Home at the End of the World by Michael Cunningham, a Pulitzer Price winner, is a contemporary novel originally released in 1990. Told from multiple first-person points of view, the book explores LGBT theme (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender). The story focuses on the relationship between Bobby, a wild adventurous guy who has lost both his parents and brother, and Jonathan, son of a secluded and privileged family.
- Title: A Home at the End of the World: A Novel
- Author: Michael Cunningham
- Publisher: Picador
- Date Published: November 15, 1998
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312202318
- ISBN-13: 9780312202316
To learn on How To Download the eBook PDF files, check this post.
Some tips if you cannot access the file hosting sites above because they are blocked:
- Try using proxy services. (Search for "proxy" in Google.)
- Use add-ons for your browser. (Search for "chrome addons proxy" or "firefox add ons proxy.)
- Changing the DNS setting in your Internet Properties.